1ST BIG VAGEX PAYMENT - PAID TO WATCH VIDEOS

Règles du forum
Mettez ici les régies qui vous ont payés. ATTENTION, vous devez mettre une preuve de paiement. S'il n'y a pas de preuve de paiement, il est INTERDIT de mettre un lien de parrainage dans le post.
Les régies présentées ICI doivent obligatoirement être déclarées. Je ne veux plus voir de régies NON DECLAREES.
dabiank
votre ptp creadunet : royalsurfptp

1ST BIG VAGEX PAYMENT - PAID TO WATCH VIDEOS

Message par dabiank »

Vagex is a 100% automated "Paid to watch videos" where you don't even have to watch a single video...!

Simply join Vagex, login and install Vagex application (or install Firefox addon), set it up and you're done! You earn money even when you're asleep or go away...

After the first run, follow these steps:

1. Login to your Vagex account (save your login data)
2. Login to your YouTube account (if you don't have any, it's STRONGLY recommended to open one, in order to earn much more!) and save your login data
3. Auto-Like
4. Auto-Subscribe
5. Auto-Favourite
6. Auto-Comment
7. Auto-Watch
8. Start with Windows

That's all: you'll earn 4 credits per loaded video.

If you want to install the addon (that gives 1 credit/video) you can choose any Mozilla based browser, here are some good ones:

Firefox
EpicBrowser
CometBird
PaleMoon
OrcaBrowser
SeaMonkey
Flock
Netscape

You can run up to 5 PCs simultaneously (you could earn over $100/month), with only one PC running you'll earn over $10/month (currently the payrate is about $0,05/1.000 loaded videos), doing literally NOTHING!

Referrals earnings: 10% (1 level)
Payout: $10
Payments: PayPal / AlertPay

Vagex is a wonderful PAYING site, here is the proof of the first BIG payment I've received... :D :

Link to join:

Vagex

PS: obviuosly this review is free (there's no copyright...) but please avoid copying it on other sites as it often happens, I don't think it's so difficult to put together two words...
dabiank
votre ptp creadunet : royalsurfptp

Re: 1ST BIG VAGEX PAYMENT - PAID TO WATCH VIDEOS

Message par dabiank »

Proof ot he latest payment I've received :D:

Link to join ;) :

Vagex
Répondre